Metal division with more than 30 years of experience is divided into three plants – two are located right in Luhačovice and one in Pozlovice. We specialize in components machining for automotive industry, agricultural machinery and parts for hand tools primarily in mid-range and large-scale production concept. Cooperation with significant inland and foreign partners has brought gradual development to the current high technical level. Production is realized both on conventional and high-performance semi-automatic machines and CNC machines and centres.
The most used materials in production are aluminium, steel, stainless steel, brass and cast iron.
An important element of our interest is the continuous optimization of the production process and its' automation. We place the emphasis on the entire production process from TPV design to the final product.
We are able to provide surface treatment according to customer’s requirements, hardening, pressing, castings, semi-finished products, assembly or welding.
- 35 CNC machines (18 turning machines, 14 milling centres, 4-axis milling machine, 5-axis milling machine, milling machine)
- 2 highly productive automats with rotary clock table Pfiffner Hydromat
- Degreasing machines SUMMA and Dürr
- Coordinate 3D measuring machines, contour graphs for accurate and precise contour measurement, surface roughness and rounding
- Tumbling equipment - efficient surface treatment: deburring, polishing and cleaning
- Hardening machine with GV series high-frequency generator
- Soldering equipment
- Chip management
- Automatic circular saws
Technical preparation of production
Moving towards finished design work we have carried out many operations: design, assessment, testing, improvement, production, delivery. Our engineers are fully aware that good technical preparation of production means the smooth conduct of subsequent production.
Optimization & Productivity
An important element of our continued interest in the optimization of the manufacturing process of using the Edge-cam SW support and knowledge of our engineers. In the interest of efficient use of CNC technology production in continuous operation in 7 day work week.